Introducing the Bosch EasyControl
Achieving the perfect heating environment has never been so easy – you can decide the times, temperatures and which rooms you want to heat, all from your smart device, wherever you are. Or, let the EasyControl take over, sensing your presence and anticipating your routines, saving energy when you’re out and about while ensuring the house is warm for when you return.
What’s more, it’s the only smart connected thermostat engineered specifically for Worcester’s award-winning boiler range. By installing a Bosch EasyControl with any of Worcester’s award-winning combi boilers, it will be compliant with the new Boiler Plus legislation.
- Simply convenient: with the Home Presence Detection mode
- Simply control individual rooms: with EasyControl and wireless Smart TRVs
- Simply efficient: with the advance presence detection and the individual room control the heating only heats where and when necessary
- Simply smart: the EasyControl will be able to seamlessly integrate with your smart connected home*
- Simply fascinating: slim design with glass touchscreen and ambient light
- Simply operable: thanks to its intuitive and easy-to-use interface and app
Home Presence Detection
Using the latest technology, the EasyControl automatically turns the heating down if you’re no longer in the house and detects when you’re returning home, turning the heating up to your desired temperature.
EasyControl provides an easy-to-read overview of your energy consumption. It also features an ‘eco mode’ to save you energy consistently. The EasyControl will automatically switch on eco mode if home presence detections is active.
EasyControl communicates with you not only through an app, but also with its ambient light. As soon as you send a heating command to the heating system to increase the temperature, it lights up orange for one second or, if you decrease the temperature, blue. On the other hand, if you leave your home a green light will light for one second to show that the heating has switched to the away mode. A red light means that there is an error in the heating system. If everything is running as normal, the ambient light stays off.
To book in for a free home visit to see if your system could benefit please get in touch via the contact page or fill in the form on the right hand side: