Plumber / Bathroom Fitter Job in Rugby
We are looking for someone who is able to fit bathroom suites and plumbing jobs to a high standard. The main work would be fitting new bathroom suites, tiling, plastering, decorating and small electrical work such as lighting upgrades.
The main skills requirements for this position are as follows:
- More than 5 years experience in bathroom fitting
- Ability to fit bathroom units & worktops
- Evidence of previous completed bathrooms.
- Ability to tile to a high standard
- Ability to plaster to a high standard
- Ability to make minor electrical alterations to lighting etc
- Keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
In return we would offer:
- All of the benefits listed at the top of this page
- Working week is 40 hours, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Overtime and weekends are an option.
- We will supply a new, sign written van with power tools, and all main kit, latest iPhone for work communications, fuel card and uniform.
- Holidays are 28 days per year including bank holidays.
- The work for this role will mainly be based in Rugby Area but will involve areas such as Coventry, Leamington spa, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon and around Daventry.
- Salary: negotiable
Our work is all private and mainly domestic work and we have worked on projects at Windsor Castle through to Aston Martin F1 team. We also have a very close relationship with Worcester Bosch. Our core business is fitting, servicing and repairing boilers, heating systems, Air conditioning, bathrooms and gas fires for private domestic customers to a very high standard.
We are a business that works proactively when it comes to employment and always pays someone what they are worth regardless of how long they have been here. We truly feel that if we pay someone their worth and look after that person they will become a loyal and satisfied person and it’ll show in their work.
We have a great team in place to offer “on the tools” support with our installation manager and service & operations director bringing a high level of support when needed on site. We also have a full time delivery driver so waiting for parts to arrive on site is minimal.
Being a family business we hope the same family “feel” and family principals come across with how we handle the business and how we handle situations. Apply for this role
At Custom Heat we stick to what we do best, delivering a first class job and service that gives customers peace of mind every time.